Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pay It Forward

I've never done pay it forward but awhile back I read this on  Barb's blog here http://thanxsandy.blogspot.com/2011/09/paying-it-forward.html


Pay It Forward is simple: For the first 3 people who comment on this entry, I promise to send them something handmade within the next year.
1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time in the next 365 days (yes, a year).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3. You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love.

I try to visit and comment on some of my favorite blogs at least a couple of times a month, and I try to update my blog at least once a week.  But I don't want to update it unless I have something to share and my sewing, quilting time is never enough.  Right now, I am working on FMQ a tablerunner top I put together last fall (does that sound familiar) HA! I will have some pics of that process to post tomorrow.  Adios Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment