Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Free Motion Quilt A Long

Christina over at " A Few Scraps.blogspot" is having a quilt along and I think I will join, doesn't that just fit in with my throwing together the Halloween quilt because I want a "real" quilt to practice on.? She is giving away prizes too so anyone interested in this should check her blogsite out.  Her entry deadline is August 21st, but she didn't say how long the quilt along will be.  I hope she gives us some time cause I am sew slow.  This will be the first anything I have joined in on so maybe it will help keep me motivated.
Bernie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bernie,
    First off, love your blog. Second, Can you help me post the free motion quilt along button onto my blog? I can't get it to work, not real computer smart. I would appriciate it so much. Thanks Sandy
    http://sandyssewclever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Bernie, for sharing the info. I'm quite excited about this quilt-along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Good - we can all work together on this. (Well, us and the 300+ other quilters who signed up) Sandy, I emailed you privately and hoped I explained what I did to copy and paste the button. I AM NOT a computer whiz, the only way I could get the buttont to work was to paste it in my post and I really wanted it to appear on the sidebar, but oh well. Now I am really going to have to get my quilt top basted and ready to go. Bernie

    ReplyDelete