- Because I don't believe my quilting skills are professional enough to take money from others for them. I still send out my own quilts over a twin size out to a professional longarm quilter to be completed.
- Because I don't have enough time to sew for myself.
- Because I am slow, even the most simple quilts take me months to complete.
- Because I don't think most people who do not quilt understand the time and expense that is put into a quilt.
- And last - because I don't want to disappoint anyone. I would stress about this last point A LOT.
God Bless. Bernie