Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat

I recently went to a scrapbooking retreat at Craftman Lodge in Colorado.  My good friend Diane and my oldest DD are both avid scrapbookers and have kind of made me a scrapbooker too.  My first love is sewing, but scrapbooking is fun too and similar to quilting with pictures.  When I think about it, the memory quilts I have made are scrapbooking with fabric. 
Happy Scrappers busy at creating. That's my buddy Diane in the top photo.  Here we all are along with the sweet lady who organized the weekend Teri and my beautiful DD (in the red top and white shorts).  This was a beautiful lodge, slate and marble all over the place and the weather was perfect. 

And last but not least, some of my creations


I completed 12 new pages, which is pretty good for me, but what was really nice was to spend some time just being creative with my daughter and good friend.  We thought about planning our own mini-retreats and hopefully that is something we really will do.  Happy Wednesday! Bernie

No comments:

Post a Comment