This was a good weekend. I finished one apron and worked on the Christmas applique blocks AND started cutting and fusing the t-shirt quilt. There was no model available so here is the apron as best as could be arranged on the back of my sewing chair
Now this Christmas applique quilt is part of a block of the month I purchased a couple of years ago and just got burnt out on.
I also spent a little bit of time reorganizing fabrics. I usually purchase fabrics with an idea or pattern in mind. It might start out with just a particular color combination or a pattern I want to try out. So, my fabric is organized by project rather than by color. This seems to be working for me except that I really need to label my containers so that I know what is in them. Time is wasted opening them up to look for a certain pattern/project. Hope everyone got some sewing time in this weekend. I'll be checking your blogs. Adios, Bernie